- Masks are now optional for our patients and families.
- We have had an overwhelmingly positive response from parents so we will continue to offer our parking lot concierge service by coming to your vehicle at the beginning of each appointment.
- Upon arrival for your appointment, please continue to park in one of our designated numbered parking spots. A sign is located in each of these spots with a phone number for you to text to let us know you have arrived and in which spot you are located.
- A member of our team will arrive to complete your check-in car-side.
- You will be asked to complete a health screening.
- At that time, you may choose to remain in your vehicle as we complete your child’s appointment, or if you choose to wait in our lobby you are more than welcome to do so.
Summer 2021 Updates
As Covid-19 protocols continue to change, our goal is to provide the safest environment possible for our patients, families and staff. Since the beginning of the pandemic, we have limited the number of people in our building. As a result of this, we shifted our patient arrival process to the parking lot. Our families have really liked our staff coming out to their cars at the start of the appointment, and we are going to continue providing our parking lot concierge service for the near future. Moving forward we will continue to follow all applicable ADA, OSHA, and CDC Covid-19 guidelines, and we are encouraging you to partner with us in limiting the number of parents and extra family members in our clinical areas. Here’s what you can expect at your next visit: